- Develop state of the art functionality for a market leading cloud platform delivering Building Information Modeling (BIM) and construction project management analysis and insights.
- Work collaboratively as a CAD/BIM programmer with a small team that is responsible for the end-to-end software development process.
- Contribute to the design and architecture to enable secure, scalable and maintainable software.
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements and accurate development estimates.
- Build high quality, highly available, secure and scalable code with appropriate documentation.
- Re-factor, optimize, and enhance existing code, algorithms, and services.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering, mathematics, computer science or a related field.
- 3 years minimum experience in software development, development and coding using .NET tools and technologies.
- Good understanding of best software practices including object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of software documentation like SRS, HLD, LLD and Unit Test cases.
- Able to proactively and creatively evaluate and address issues related to systems stability, scalability, and extensibility along with problem solving skills to analyse code for optimization and runtime errors.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) for effective communication with technical team and product specialists.
- Experience with writing code for CAD/BIM software (Autodesk suite of products, Tekla, RebarCAD, Revit or Bentley) extensions using C++/C# language. AutoCAD development using ObjectARX SDK is also highly valued.
- Experience with web technologies such as ASP.NET and relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server will also be highly valued.