The use of rebar and steel in construction has always been essential, particularly in complex builds, to provide strength to the structure. However there’s a new product in market that, although not right for every complex build, provides a new,
Optimize your rebar supply chain, and your bottom line, with our leading rebar analytics tool, ADDA Insight.
The 4D (time) and 5D (cost) analysis and side-by-side project comparisons in ADDA Insight enable you to optimize piece-count and diameters for your project and to apply learnings from each project across your upcoming project pipeline.
ADDA Insight delivers actionable insights that improve forecasting and help you to identify value-add opportunities, like pre-fabrication. It also provides detailed ESG measures and reporting.
// product overview
Rebar analytics and optimization
// product features
How ADDA Insight works for you
- Capture details of bar bending schedule (bar list)
- Breaks down rebar diameter splits, piece counts and work type, couplers and drawings
- Data rich SAAS dashboard accessible via browser
- Filter project by work or element type to determine the work type mix
- Live and historical project data comparisons
- Compatible with ADDA Construct and 3rd party bar bending schedules
- Access up-to-date bar bending schedule (bar list) information and reinforcement breakdown through a data rich dashboard
- Create forecasts, pricing and cost models
- Improve buildability before project starts
- Modeling meets BIM Execution Plan requirements
- Enhanced project overview and collaboration between project owners, detailers and fabricators
- Detailed reporting for ESG and other reporting regimes
// latest case studies
ADDA Projects & Articles
Find out about some of the simple and complex global projects where ADDA has made a difference.
Want to improve productivity and stand out in a crowded market? Integrated 2D & 3D detailing could provide you with the solution you are looking for. With the buoyancy of the construction industry, rebar detailers are facing a number of
The global modular construction industry is expected to grow by more than 6% in the coming years, and solutions like the ADDA suite of products are key to enabling this. Great chat between our Founder and CTO Alan Jeffreys and Peggy Smedley from Connected
With many industries, including construction, needing to report on their environmental, sustainability and corporate governance, the challenge for companies is having the detail and insight to report, and identifying opportunities to improve. Here’s three ways the ADDA suite of software
MEDIA RELEASE: MAY 2022ADDA Unveils Market First Tech Poised To Shake Up Industry Award-winning rebar software company ADDA has released its new product – ADDA Estimate – creating the first end-to-end integrated rebar estimation, detailing and analytics suite in the
ADDA wins Top BIM service award At Construction Tech Review has named ADDA as a Top BIM service for APAC! This new Asia-Pac recognition follows our US Top Product 2022 award bim from Constructech . Built by reinforcers for reinforcers, ADDA’s software
ADDA wins top product award At the beginning of 2022 ADDA was recognised as a top product by Constructech. “Improving traceability, driving forecasting accuracy for steel fabricators, optimizing freight and handling, reducing clashes, waste, and CO2, and improving worksite safety
// Want to find out more about ADDA Insight? We're happy to chat