- Be the test specialist and collaborate with development teams to create comprehensive test plans that align with the product and user requirements.
- Reading and understanding all relevant documents and developing test cases, defining test data and prioritizing the testing activities.
- Performing thorough testing by executing all test cases using relevant test data to ensure the application works as intended and reporting defects, defining severity and priority for each defect.
- Identifying and logging issues occurring during run time and examining the logs carefully to identify the issues and their underlying causes.
- Documenting the steps to reproduce defects, associated test data and other relevant information and providing regular updates on the issues found, along with their causes and possible resolutions.
- Conducting regression testing to ensure there are no additional bugs or issues occurring due to fix implementation.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering, mathematics, computer science or a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of minimum experience in testing of software products.
- Experience in execution of test cases, analysis of results, and reporting on the quality of the software under test.
- Experience in testing CAD/BIM software would be highly regarded.
- Good communication skills (written and spoken) for effective communication with development team and product specialists.
- Team player, able to work effectively as part of a team.